Equally at home outside the box or between tape.
One great wheelset. Many applications. From epic all-road adventures, gutting out gravel grinds or throwing down on the ‘cross course, this is the tool for the job.
It’ll surpass your all-day, all-road, gravel grinding needs, all-year-long, and still have what you need when the cowbells come out. Tubeless ready rims and disc specific build have you ready for low pressure and even the roughest surfaces or toughest mud.
The 23mm internal-width is optimized for 32c-45c tires, but could easily take up to 2 inches of rubber when the case calls. This 700c rim uses our all-new ASYM rim to balance spoke tension and increase strength. Define your riding as the day mood strikes, knowing you’ve got the wheel for the job.
Built on bomber USA made XST hubset, featuring a T2 high-engagement drive and bomber Titanium free-hub.
*We do our best to ship your wheel order ASAP, but because many wheel orders are built to order, please allow up to one week for shipment once your order is processed. Custom orders may take up to two weeks.
- Weight: 1425g [650g/775g]
- Rim: Carbon Clincher, asymmetric
- Rim Depth: 25mm
- Rim Width (max): 30mm, internal 23mm
- Tubeless Ready
- Brake type: Disc brake - Center Lock
- Spoke count: 24/24
- Spoke type: Sapim Laser, round
- Hubset: XST4.4
- T2 High Engagement
Enduro steel bearings
- Front axle: Boost 110mm (15mm or 12mm), 15mm, 12mm, 9mm
- Rear axle: Boost 148mm, Boost 141mm QR, 142mm, 135mm
- Freehub: CNC Machined 6al4v Titanium
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG 10/11, SRAM XDR 11/12, Campagnolo 11/12, N3W, Shimano Micro Spline
- Made in the USA
- Tire size and pressure recommendation: Please refer to chart in product images
- Includes taped rim for tubeless, valve and Rolf Prima's Certainty