Float up. Soar down. Repeat.
The Ares3 ES Disc is a fast-climbing, hard-charging wheelset that won't break the bank. It features the same 32mm all-carbon, tubeless compatible rim, as its class leading big brother, but is paired with our affordable XR3.0 level hubs.
If you want a killer carbon wheel you can count on at a great price, this is the wheel for you. If pure performance is your goal, check out it’s “big brother,” the Ares3. Regardless of your choice and priorities, we build them to the same standard as our highest end so you can rely on these hoops. They’re hand built in Eugene, Oregon.
This is a disc brake specific wheelset.
All Rolf Prima orders are by hand in Eugene, Oregon.
*We do our best to ship your wheel order ASAP, but because many wheel orders are built to order, please allow up to one week for shipment once your order is processed. Custom orders may take up to two weeks.
- Weight: 1580g [710g/870g]
- Rim: Carbon clincher
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Rim Width (max): 27mm, 19mm internal
- Tubeless compatible [kit required]
- Brake type: Disc brake, Center Lock
- Spoke count: 24/24
- Spoke type: Sapim CX Speed, bladed
- Hubset: XR3.0
- Steel cartridge bearings
- Front axle: 12mm [15mm,9mm- kit]
- Rear axle: 142mm
- Freehub: Forged Aluminum
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG11, SRAM XDR 11/12
- Tire size and pressure recommendation: Please refer to chart in product images
Includes: rim strips, valve extender and Rolf Prima's Certainty